Sunday, November 15, 2009

Bialetti Electric Mukka Express Polished




Brews 1 cup of cappuccino or milk at a time Eye catching design - Electric base Easy to clean polished Made in Italy

Bialetti Mukka Express electric polished. Bialetti, Italy iconic brand of espresso makers, introduces a new version of its best selling cappuccino maker electric stove. An elegant-looking power base that makes it easier than ever to prepare authentic Italian-style coffee in less than five minutes. Made in Italy.

I love this coffee maker. I bought it so I could take with me when I travel. Everyone in the group was love my coffee than that the hotel provided.

Huge time and money! I add the water and coffee the night before (takes about 30 seconds). In the morning I add the milk, turn on the machine, and for now I'm ready to jump in the shower for my perfect, warm cappuccino is ready. I watched the video with the car - I have understood correctly the first time. Initially I had problems with the machine apart to clean it. When my husband discovered that if you first remove the pressure valve, the car comes together easily. No problem. I'm so glad I bought this machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment